7/18/2023

CAS Sketch Challenge

This week we have the sketch challenge for July at CAS Colours & Sketches. I'm the hostess and I tried to make a sketch with some versatility.


The shape in this can be any you would like. I went with a floral cluster. I intended for my stenciled background to be a bit lighter but I still think it looks fine the way it is.

That's one thing I've learned in cardmaking - go with the flow. It's only paper and I'm not creating the next Mona Lisa!

I hope you've enjoyed my card today and will join us in the challenge this week.

I have also entered this card in the following challenges:

Just Us Girls 

The Sisterhood of Crafters

Addicted to Stamps and More

Products used: all Spellbinders

  • Dies: Club Blooms
  • Stamps: Hummingbird Sentiments
  • Stencil: Hummingbird Textures

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, you should enter it into our NEW SCAS challenge, link is below!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sketch and pretty card. Love your flower cluster and I think your background looks great and not to dark. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely, Jeanne and I think your background looks terrific! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Jeanne. The layout of the flowers is so pretty against the simple stencilled background. Beautiful composition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the CAS style of this card: so pretty and well done!
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Jeanne! The CAS style still allows your to have that simple line background and the floral spray brings so much nice color to the card! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls this week! Hope to see you back more often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous, the background stenciling looks perfect to me! Thanks for joining our first challenge at Simply Clean & Simple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS design - love your stencilling.

    Thanks for joining us at at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete