1/04/2022

Yay for Love!

Happy New Year!  I took a bit of time off over the holidays to spend time with my family.  And the challenges I work with all took a break - so things worked out perfectly.  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

Now on to the first CAS Colours & Sketches color challenge of 2022.  Joanne gave us some colors that I felt were perfect for Valentine's Day!  They totally reminded me of the candy conversation hearts from when I was little.  Stampin' Up! just released a stamp and die set featuring these hearts with some updated sayings.


 


I stamped the backgrounds with the solid hearts and then I used the Poppy Parade to stamp the sayings - like the candy.

The die set contains the cutest little envelope.  Just big enough to set a few hearts free!

The sentiment is also from a brand new stamp set - Happy & Heartfelt.  It features wonderful everyday sayings in a pretty contemporary script.

Well, that's my card for today.  My youngest daughter just left after being here for 10 days.  It was a great visit but it will be nice to get back to my normal routine!

Products used: All products Stampin' Up!  Right now is Sale-A-Bration.  Earn a free product with each $50 you spend!  Click the link for more details.

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

9 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, I love the way you colored the hearts and the overall layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious and cute Valentine card with those itty bitty hearts and fun little envelope! Super cute CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Jeanne - those hearts remind me of Love Hearts sweets too! Such a pretty CAS Valentine - happy new year wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is an awesome take on the colors, Jeanne, and it sure brings back memories of those fun candy hearts to me, too! Some of them tasted like soap, but we sure loved reading them! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell (p.s. This card would be perfect for the CAS Mix Up challenge, too. The prompt is "loose watercoloring" and you did a brilliant job of that! http://casmixup.blogspot.com/2022/01/january-2022-challenge.html)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the look of the watercolouring

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet love letter! Your soft coloring is gorgeous and so arsty! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so sweet and lovely!! Such a perfect Valentine card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card Jeanne! I've just seen it over at NBUS. You rocked those colours and I love the little envelope. I could quite happily eat a packet of those fizzy little heart sweets right now - after making messages out of them first LOL! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete