10/08/2021

Frightful Friday 2 - A Spooky House featuring Lawn Fawn

Happy Friday!  I have another Halloween project for you today.  This time it is a cute 3-D box / house.  I love decorating with 3-D projects.  They are so much fun! 

This project features the Lawn Fawn Scalloped Treat Box and Haunted House Add-On dies. It's fairly simple -  I used black and grey throughout with a few other colors mixed in.  The house is stamped in grey ink with a crackle paint background stamp to give it a "weathered" look.  To emphasize the shingles I sponged on some white craft ink.  I placed a piece of white cardstock behind the cat's head and used markers to color the eyes and nose.


For the window openings, I cut vellum.  It makes for a spooky look when you place a battery operated tea-light inside. (See photo #1)

Products used:

  • Dies: Lawn Fawn Scalloped Treat Box and Haunted House Add-on dies
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Crackle Paint background stamp
  • Paper: Basic Grey , Basic Black, Basic White, Crumb Cake, vellum
  • Ink: Basic Grey, White Craft, Crumb Cake
  • Accessories: Metallic gem (doorknob)

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment