7/06/2021

Color Challenge Tuesday

Hi everyone!  I took a bit of a break in June - just too many  things going on.  I'm back at CAS Colours & Sketches and will be posting a bit more this month.  My card today is for their first color challenge of the month.


The colors really said fall to me but I'm not quite ready for that (although I am ready for Christmas in July - go figure).  I decided upon a floral and I toned down the Cajun Craze by just using it in the center of the orange flowers.

I will probably use this as a birthday card.  I toyed with adding a sentiment but because of the die cut background I would have needed to go with some sort of banner.  In keeping with the CAS nature of the challenge I opted to leave it out altogether.

Stamps and dies used:

  • The Stamps of Life - Flowers2layer stamps and die, Lattice background die, small flower stamp from March 2021 card kit (Sweet Moments)
  • Markers: Copic markers and Stampin' Blends (sorry I forgot to write them all down)


Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, especially with the die cut panel behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back Jeanne and with such a pretty card! I love the way you coloured your flowers. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jeanne! Love the white die cut background.

    ReplyDelete