2/04/2021

Snailed It Flip-It Card

Super cute, super fun and super easy.  Does it get any better than that!?!  It took me longer to agonize over what paper to use than to make this card.  But I am so happy with the results.

This card was created for the Team O Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week.  I chose the lower left to upper right diagonal - fun fold, circle/oval and bugs (technically, a snail is not an insect but I'm calling it a bug!)

Since I used a die to create this card it went really fast.  I LOVE the interactive dies from The Stamps of Life.  They make creating cards like this flip card SO easy.  I just had to choose the paper and follow the instructions.

I did do a little coloring of the snail, but because the images on the paper are graphic and flat I didn't want to add shading to my main little guy.  I did my best to keep him flat and I think came out just fine.

This card will be a Valentine from my daughter to her boyfriend, but it could be used for any number of occasions.

 Products used:

  • Stamp and die: Stampin' Up Snailed it 
  • Die: The Stamps of Life Circle Flip-It
  • Paper: Stampin' Up! Snailed It
  • Copic Markers: BG45, R00, R29 (I have never published a marker list so short!)

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'




post signature

1 comment: