10/27/2020

Spooky (and a Little Batty!)

Our last challenge for October at CAS Colors & Sketches is a sketch challenge and Julie has given us another great one.  When I saw the sketch I immediately put this together in my mind.

The bats were a bit wider than expected to I rotated the card to be landscape - allowed by the challenge.


Fairly easy card to create as everything was die cut.  But I did have to do some measuring and use light pencil lines to get all my bats to line up.  Once that was done I placed my sentiment.  It was a leftover from last week's card.  It was a trial to see if I like that color combo; I love when I have leftover stuff I can use!

Products used:  Retired Stampin' Up! Bat punch; Simon Says Stamp Spooky die 


I will be having a BEGINNING coloring class in November.  Sign up by October 30.  Click here for more information!

 

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

1 comment: