8/03/2020

Mushroom Fantasy

This Inkspiration challenge really intrigued me.  The photo is both fascinating, and almost disturbing to me.  It seemed very other worldly, so I decided to create a (bit lighter) fantasy world of my own.
Since I wanted to keep it in the realm of fantasy, I had no problem going with red polka dot grass.  I'm not sure who I will send this to, but they will need to have a sense of whimsy and not take things too literally!

Dies: Lawn Fawn Mushroom Border, MFT Clouds
Stamps: Stamping Bella Unicorn Sentiment

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! That photo totally creeped me out but I was happy with my card. Yours is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great call using the spotted paper from grass. Fun mushroom scene. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete