10/10/2019

Believe

I have a Christmas card for the dog lovers in your life.  The little pup who lives in this dog house must have made the nice list because Santa left a new bone in his food bowl!

This card use only dies.  I know some people like to use image dies because they aren't comfortable stamping or they don't like to color.  I have a friend who only uses dies on her cards!

To start the card I cut all the pieces from white cardstock and colored using sponge daubers and ink.
For the card design I used this sketch from Splitcoaststampers.  I keep a book of sketches in my craft  room so that I have some go to layouts if I need them.
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/card-sketches-f41/sketch-challenge-744-4-10-19-a-t628691.html
I stuck pretty much to the sketch but I did end up moving the plaid panel since I knew that the sentiment would overlap it.  I didn't think the gold would stand out much on that pattern.
For complete instructions on how to create this card please visit the Cottage Cutz blog on Friday!

Dies: Cottage Cutz Christmas Pup w/ Dog House, Believe w/ Flying Santa
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Soft Suede

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment