5/24/2019

Poppin' Up!

This die set just said "FUN!" to me and when I saw this stamp set in my stash I immediately knew what I wanted to do!

I started by cutting the pieces from the Spring Potted Bunnies and Spring Teacup Bouquet dies in white card stock.  I used a blending tool and Distress Oxide inks to color them.
For the green of the stems I did use a regular dye ink in Garden Green.  I assembled my flower pots using a silicone mat.  I often to this when gluing pieces since I can  let them dry and not worry about them sticking to my table or paper.
For the background I used two stencils.  One is a dot stencil and the other I created using a circle die.  This allows me to stencil just a portion of the background.  I make sure to use Washi tape to secure everything to my mat so the stencils and background panel don't move.
I then stamped my sentiment, arranged my background pots and added some Washi tape to the side.
I decided to include a few upset flowers from the pot that the bunny decided to invade!
The bunny in his pot is popped up using foam dots and I added a few glitter enamel dots to the flower centers.

Dies: Cottage Cutz Spring Potted Bunny, Spring Teacup Bouquet
Stamps:  Paper Artsy
Inks: Distress Oxides (see photo above) and Stampin' Up! Garden Green

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment