6/12/2018

Blue Footed Challenge Card

Fun card for the color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers this week.  Mary picked Tangerine Tango, Dapper Denim and Sahara Sand.  Her extra was to add Soft Suede.
This bird just cracked me up the first time I saw it.  I thought it would be great for this week.  Of course after I was finished I found out that blue footed boobies also have blue bills - but oh well, artistic liberties!
After stamping the image in waterproof ink on mixed media paper I used an Aqua Painter and the ink pads to watercolor the image.  A strip of dotted paper in Soft Suede finished it off.

Stamps: Impression Obsession Blue Footed

 
Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts  (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment