9/15/2017

Just Treats! Treat Bags

I love Halloween!  Well, actually I love the cute Halloween decorations and the candy and the trick-or-treaters.  I'm not much for the really scary stuff.  So today I thought I'd share some treat bag tags that feature adorable cupcakes!
 
Wouldn't these be perfect party favors or to hand out to special trick-or-treaters? Even if you don't have little ones, these make fun treats.  I don't have small children anymore, but love making treat tags, bags and holders to give out at my Bunco group around holidays.  (I think I know what they'll be getting in October!)  And these would be perfect for co-workers. 
I die cut the cupcake pieces from the Spooky Cupcakes die, the bats from the Halloween Pedestal die and the two largest tags from the Mail Tag Set.  When making multiples of things I use plastic containers or a muffin tin to organize my pieces.  I put all the die cuts for one card or tag in one container or muffin cup.  It really keeps things organized!
I laid the smaller tag on top to get the placement of the sentiment correct and then I heat embossed it underneath.  Afterwards I glued the smaller tag to the larger one.
For the cupcake itself, I used two shades of brown and shaded the sides with a sponge dauber and Chocolate Chip ink.  Then I assembled the cupcakes and glued them to the tags.  For the batty cupcake I added some sequins.

Dies - Cottage Cutz Spooky Cupcakes 2, Halloween Pedestal, Mail Tags Set
Stamps - Lawn Fawn Howl-O-Ween 

Have a great weekend and I hope I've inspired you to do something creative!

Thanks for visiting and  remember to sign up for email notifications and follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment