Happy Thursday! I'm the board creator this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I tried to give you options for creating a holiday (any fall holiday) card. Since I LOVE a gingerbread theme for Christmas I created a Christmas card.
I used the girl from the Dancin' Gingerbread die set from Spellbinders for the middle row across - Lace, Gingerbread and Gingham. Her body and legs swing back and forth creating a fun interactive card!
This is a layout I've used before with the lace edge created using a die from the Darling Details die set. It creates a very charming card perfect for themes like gingerbread, cooking/baking and florals.
I hope you will join us this week!
- Dies: Spellbinders Dancin' Gingerbread, Stampin' Up! Darling Details
- Stamps: Dancin' Christmas Sentiments
- Cardstock/Paper: Crumb Cake, White, Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip, Red Velvet Flocked, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
- Ink: Versafine Black, Chocolate Chip, Vintage Photo
- Accessories: White Enamel Dots
Thanks for visiting today! Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'