This week's challenge from Team O at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge has lots of fun opportunities for fall and Halloween themed cards. I decided to go with the left hand column down and use a new (to me) pumpkin die from Lawn Fawn.
I coupled the pumpkin with some of Lawn Fawn's mice. They just say "JOY" to me whenever I look at them. These two are clearly having fun on the pumpkin.
To make the card I die cut the pumpkin first and shaded it with some Distress Oxide inks. The mice are colored with Copic markers. The background seemed fairly pain, so I searched my embossing folders and found this one of falling leaves. I think I would have preferred an all over design as many of the leaves are lost behind the pumpkin, but we go with what we have!
I toyed with making my pumpkin plaid to get that element in, but ended up doing just the banner. I may try this with a plaid pumpkin. Keep an eye out!
This is also for the Can You Handle the Pressure challenge to use embossing folders!
- Dies: Lawn Fawn Pumpkin House, Fall Tiny Tags
- Stamps / Dies: Lawn Fawn You Autumn Know
- Cardstock / Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, a mystery blue from my scraps, Pink & Main
- Inks / Coloring: Distress Oxide Vintage Photo & Ground Espresso; Copic Markers W00, W0, W1, W3
- Accessories: Stampin' Up! Leaf Fall 3D embossing folder
Thanks for visiting today! Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'